About The Hershey Partnership
The Hershey Partnership, your Hershey PA Chamber of Commerce, is dedicated to serving businesses that thrive on local as well as tourist commerce. There are many commonalities between Hershey businesses who serve those visiting the area and those who live here; however, there are also distinct differences. We pride ourselves in our ability to serve all of our members’ unique needs, whether they be restaurants, retail shopping locations, Hershey attractions, or entirely different types of businesses.
- Promote member businesses to Hershey visitors, residents and fellow members.
- Provide promotional advertising, event sponsorship and professional development opportunities.
- Provide networking opportunities among member businesses.
- Create and environment of awareness, involvement and cooperation within the local community.
- Promote the common interests of Hershey hotels, restaurants, services, and other Hershey attractions.
The Hershey Partnership - continuing to make the greater Hershey area a better place to visit, live and conduct business.
The Hershey Partnership was formed in 1994 as an independent, non-profit organization which works to foster cooperation between local business and the community to promote the Greater Hershey Area as a year round destination. This was formed from a coordinated effort between the former Hershey Business Association and the Hospitality Association of Hershey. The term “Partnership” was chosen because of its inclusiveness between both tourism and local business. Early projects included a Partnership Member Directory, the Sweet Deal Retail Discount Card, Seasonal Calendar of Events and a Hershey Visitors Guide. It quickly became apparent that the Partnership would succeed due to the commitment of its volunteer board and active committees. The structure of the organization has continued to evolve over the years to make it accessible to all types of businesses not only in Hershey but also from Lancaster, Lebanon, Harrisburg and the West Shore area as well.